1/29/2009

25 Things...

I’ve been tagged multiple times to do this so I thought I should oblige!
25 Random Things About Me:


1. I have my Master’s Degree in Social Work but every once in a while I dream of going back to school for more…
2. I love secretly watching my two youngest boys play with their dollhouse, something that sweet really does me in…
3. I love all different kinds of tea drinks, I love to try odd flavors and such…I’m also pretty territorial about them which my S.O. doesn’t quite get…
4. I’m really thrilled that Laura and I were able to get legally married (here in CA) and remain so…but I’m so disappointed in some family members that just don’t “get it yet”…
5. I stay up waaaaay too late most nights and I’m rarely ever in bed before 11:30, thus my new addiction to Starbucks DoubleShots
6. I love to read almost anything…
7. I love to watch Supernanny and then let out a big sigh that at least “my kids don’t do that”…
8. I love to buy watches, jackets and shoes…
9. I have too many watches, jackets and shoes…
10. I want to try out all new gadgets and such…
11. I really love my mini-van…kids trash in it and all…it’s so comfy…
12. Altho I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, I’ve been told I do not have any kind of “New York” accent at all…I tried hard to NOT have an accent…
13. I’ve been living in Southern CA now for 13 years and altho I really enjoy it, I do miss the snow…
14. I’m really nervous about putting our house on the market and looking for a new one even though I know we need more space…I just hate always having the house “show ready”…too much stress…
15. I cried during Obama’s inauguration…
16. I enjoy blogging and channel surfing…a lot…
17. I love to travel and can’t wait for our cruise to Alaska this summer…
18. I love all things scented - candles, perfume, scented lotions, etc.
19. I never knew being a mom would be so stressful sometimes…I worry constantly…
20. I also collect pens and pencils from wherever we travel - useful items…I also love office supply stores…
21. I can’t wait to set up my fish tank…
22. I can’t wait to get the kids a dog (when we move into our new house)…
23. I love TiVo
24. I hate traffic and see NO reason for it - after all, if everyone followed the rules of the road, there should never be traffic…
25. I love my new glasses…

No comments: