6/22/2006

Can't wait for tomorrow (at 4:30pm)

Not only is tomorrow Friday but I've decided that I'm taking some "me" time and going for a pedicure after work. Not just any old pedicure but the "Deluxe Spa Pedicure". Now, I only have these when my mom is out here visiting (our guilty pleasure) but I figured why not, next week is gonna be a long and busy since our twins' daycare provider is going on vacation for the week. Laura is going to be playing the part of the "SAHM" and I'm going to work - except for Wednesday when I'm taking off too.


So, I thought, I better get some "me" time in now - as I know Laura will be chomping at the bit to get some "me" time after being home all day with the twins.


So - tomorrow, at 4:30pm I'll be totally relaxing for close to an hour while my hard-working feet get a make-over. And yes, this includes the "massaging chair", the "sea salt glow treatment", the "tension relief massage", the "marine mask treatment", and the "paraffin wax treatment". But shhhhhh, don't tell anyone less I lose my "gay card".


I'll take that risk.


Blissful risk...

No comments: