5/20/2009

Sneeze, cough, sneeze, cough - repeat

Ugggg, it started yesterday, I felt it. That annoying scratchy throat, the few sneezes...then I woke up with it. Seriously bad cold. I feel like I'm walking thru quicksand with a wet blanket on my back.

Ick.

I'm sorry universe, I have no time to be sick. My patients today were literally scared of me. I had to leave a home visit before I was really done as the patient had a comprised immune system and I didn't want to get him sick. I pushed thru 3 more patients (that I saw from afar) and called the office to let them know I'd be working from home for the afternoon. I got home, made some calls, did some paperwork and texting and took a nap for an hour. I still feel like crap.

Laura's on her way home, she went to the new house after work to do a few things and I'm currently microwaving some kids' frozen dinners.

Bedtime can't come soon enough.

No comments: