9/14/2008

Vote "No on 8" AKA: "No on h8te"

Well, one the best bumper stickers seen so far (kudos to Laura who spotted it):



"Can I vote on your marriage now?"



Love it!!



Because really, if my marriage to another woman undermines YOUR marriage (opposite sex) or your beliefs - well, then your marriage isn't that strong to begin with and your beliefs aren't that rock-solid either - because tell me...what harm is my marriage doing to you - and you personally. Nothing, right.



And I can tell you - by the show of wonderful supporters, family and friends that attended our wedding - we are blessed - and best of all --- people really "GET IT". They truly understand that two people of the same sex can love each other and have kids and create a loving life.



I got it.



Oh, and I'm turning off comments on this one, because I'm just not interested in entering into a debate - I know how I'm voting (and the hundreds of our 'supporters') and you know how you are voting - if you want to contact me and you know how, feel free - but it isn't going to be here.



And no, this isn't directed to any one person - you know me better than that - this is my belief and my opinion directed out to the blogosphere.

No comments: