9/12/2007

Oh sure, nothing going on here...

Why oh why can't I find any time to post?

Let's see...

Changed jobs.

Started "new" old job - again.

Started new graduate school class on Tuesday nights for two hours and 40 long minutes (to get my credential to apply to be a school social worker - just need that one class).

All 3 kids started swim lessons - if you were at the "Y" last weekend, nope, that wasn't me with the 3 screaming kids (a cute blonde 6 year old and adorable 3 year old twins) that I seriously thought should be sold to the highest bidder - nope, that wasn't me, really, nope.

Oldest started first grade - let's just say it didn't go as well as I had hoped but things are looking better and now they are afraid of us 'cause we are "THOSE" parents (more another time).

House is on the market and every day we have to make sure it's "Ready to Sell".

Looking, looking, looking for a new place to call home.

Oldest also re-started Hebrew School on Sundays.

Big 'ole garage sale happing at our place this Saturday and holy sh*t we have lots to get rid of (and that means getting it all out of storage and priced and out the door by 7am Saturday morning).

I get to take those adorably, cute 3 kids to swim class again ALONE (okay so my mother is coming with me, but it ain't the same w/o Laura) this Saturday because said garage sale is happening at about the same time - help!

Did I mention our house is on the market and we're looking for another?

So, nope, nothing at all going on here - nada.

If you're looking for an e-mail from me, it's coming, don't worry...I still have yours in my "Mail to Answer" inbox.

I feel ill...

3 comments:

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

I got overwhelmed just READING your post, Ivy!! I will say a prayer for you. You are such a good mom! Thanks for taking the time to update us, I was missing you guys.
Love,
Veronica

Casey said...

Wowsa! You are busy! Hang in there.

Sonya said...

Just a wee bit busy!?!?!?!?

Wowza! I hope the garage sale goes well for you. Not only that you make some good $$, but that you are able to get rid of all that you are hoping to. Garage sales are a LOT of work!

Cool that your mom is visiting. I hope it is going well.