7/05/2007

Teeth....

I hate mine. I really do. They hurt. They hurt when I eat something cold, something hot, something spicy, something sweet - okay, not all of them just the ones screaming at me from the right side.

I just went thru one root canal and during that process, the dentist put in a "deep filling that we'll have to watch" he says.

Yeah, well, here we are about 3 weeks later and motrin ain't cuttin' it.

Damn.

I hate my teeth. That's why I have yet another dentist appointment this coming Monday at 9:30 (he's on vacation this week, no doubt someplace fancy living off all the money I've given hime) to see if yet another root canal is in order. I'm leaning towards yes.

And I'll go thru with it if it stops the throbbing pain that's been waking me the past few nights.

Seriously, I really adore my dentist and have NO plans to change. I fought hard to get him back and changed insurances to do just that. I had a few years in there that I went to - well, let's just say, less qualified dentists that I had to report to the Dental Board.

I'm glad to have Dr. G. back on my side.

Yes, I can go to his "alternate" this week but I'd rather wait it out 'til Monday.

Now, off to take some more motrin.

2 comments:

MommyNay said...

I know all to well what you are going through! Hope you feel better soon!

Casey said...

Yikes! I am so sorry. I hope it is all resolved quickly and inexpensively.