12/16/2009

Confusion...

That's how my brain feels...I told Laura that I both love and hate this time of year. I love the excitement, the kids and their excitement, the hunt for the perfect gift (okay, and getting gifts too), the weather, the lights - both Hanukkah and Christmas, and so on. But I hate the total chaos of our house that is wrapping paper, bags, stocking stuffers, boxes, and tons of things on our list of "Things to Do and See Only During This Time of Year" and it's making me nervous!

The kids are also over-the-moon excited about the holidays and that just sometimes makes them a bit...ummm...over-excited!

Anyway, it's late and this is rambling...I just take one look at my desk, my "To Do" list and I just panic...because from now until at least mid-Jan., we have so much planned...time to take a deep breath and enjoy the day to day stuff...

Wish me luck...

No comments: