4/27/2006

Why Now?

Why not? Well, I do have a reason or reasons. I’m currently on a “Life-Improvement Program.” You know the one – the kind you make every January 1st? I’m feeling that this is the time and if I put it out there in Blog-Land I’ll have myself to answer to – and that can be scary. So, the usual stuff, eat healthier (ice-cream counts right?), exercise (including jumping to conclusions) and all that psychological well-being crap I dole out to everyone else (I’m a social worker by profession) – gotta take my own suggestions and put them to good use. So that’s why!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

ice cream definitely counts...all that calcium and, well, if you add fruit then its better...or chocolate...cause that helps with depression, right?

:)

of course, as the pregnant chick, i get to have as much ice cream as i want...good thing, cause its what i am cravin at the moment... :)

peace...

Daria Schaffnit said...

Yay! I'm so excited that you have a blog! I am hoping to spend some time this summer just playing & reading blogs is one of my favorite ways to do so!

Anonymous said...

Um ice cream is HEALTHY!!! It counts towards diary and it's got calcium....